miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Traveling to Scotland

Photo by: http://www.fotomaf.com/displayimage.php?album=68&pos=81

Next summer I'm flying with my friend to Scotland. We are going to stay in a small town, near Edimburgh, in my aunt and uncle`s house.
My friend and I are going to visit the Loch Ness, (where the monster Nessy lives) in the Inverness town. Because it is a very beautiful area and we love the lakes. During those days we will stay in a student's hotel in Inverness. The only problem is that the hotel is quite expensive.
Later we will go to Stirling, to visit William Wallace`s museum, and we will go to Edimburgh to visit the Botanic Garden and the castle too.
Probably we would go to other places to visit more castles, because in Scotland there are a lot of very beautiful castles.
I love Scotland because there you can be in contact with nature and you can enjoy visiting different places.

No hay comentarios: