viernes, 5 de marzo de 2010

Would you like to go abroad?

I'd like to go abroad to th USA because it is a where there are so many people of different cultures. I'd like to know all about this 'melting pot' culture, the museums, the Metropolitan Museum, the MOMA, an all the parks, just to be like a tuorist. I would visit Central Park at Christmas, I remember that from many films, and I'd like to learn English, but I found it rather difficult.
I don't like the food as it very American, lets say, junk food. I'd like to change Euros into Dollars, and I would climb up to the Empire State Building. I would go to Los Angeles, California, then I'd visit Miami...and the Northern States.
But I should go with company. I need to start a new life and spend a time in Miami beach. I'd like to work in the Motown Records, and drive a Harley Davison.
I would like to go to Graceland in Memphis, to visit the house where Elvis used to live until his death. There we could see his grave, as it is the second most visited house after the White House.

No hay comentarios: