viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Tattoos


Tattoos are very attractive as you can see them in summer and they are very artistic too. Today there are a lot of people with tattoos, but it doesn´t mean that they are more important than the people who don´t wear them.
The disadvantage of wearing tattoos is that you can get tired of it, and it can´t be taken out. They are also very expensive.
Therefore, people have to think very carefully which one they like.
It took me a lot of time to make my mind up.
I like to wear a dolphin in the back, because it is my favorite animal, and furthermore I will have one at the back of my left shoulder.
My uncle has two tattoos, one in the calf muscle (a Viking) and another in his arm
(it is a armband). He said to me that when I like to have one his friend could print me one, the one that I like the best.

No hay comentarios: