miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

FITO

ADOLFO CABRALES "FITO" , WAS BORN IN ZABALA´S IN BILBAO NEIGHBORHOOD.
FITO STANDS OUT FOR HIS PECULIAR STYLE. EXTREMELY THIN AND SMALL. HE IS IN THE HABIT OF TAKING THE TOTALLY CUT HAIR AND A FEW LONG SIDEBURNS.
OTHERS OF HIS SINGS OF IDENTITY ARE THE FASTENED CIGARETTES IN THE HATSTAND OF HIS GUITAR AND HIS CAPS.
ALONG HIS MUSICAL CAREER HE HAS BEEN A SINGER, GUITARIST AND COMPOSER OF "PLATERO Y TU" AND OF FITO AND FITIPALDIS IN WHICH THIS ONE NOWADAYS IS GETTING A LOT OF SUCCESS.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi I am Henar. I like the article and I like the group Fito y Fitipaldis, but I prefer the first group who was Platero y tu.

Teniente dijo...

Hellow:
I agree with you. For those who
like rock a lot, Fito should be the one who sang Platero y tu.
A group that goes for a few years and promises a lot is Marea with the singer Kuxy.
Kuxy has written one book called Leon manso come... the book is difficult to find.
I recommend you to read the book.

Rubén Feito dijo...

You Know the song "Rockin All Over The World" of Status Quo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHZR8T7NOVM

It´s great!! And I prefer the first group, Platero and You!