martes, 9 de junio de 2009

Tom


My cat is called Tom, she is 12 years old and is a mixture of siamese and street cat.

She has got dark brown and dark ears and almost a black tail, with a white mouth, neck and gauntlets and white socks also.

We have a good time and get on very well together. Acording to how, when and where she meous, she means she wants eating, someone to open the door in order to go out or to walk up the stairs, or simply she wants to stay in the upper part. It is a bit demanding, but I like staying with her a lot.

6 comentarios:

Cire dijo...

Hello Ana. You cat is very beatiful. But I do not shink, why It is called Tom if her name Tom is of masculine and you cat is feminine.

Sara Pedraza dijo...

Ana you have a very beautiful and original cat. I like very much!!!

javier nuñez dijo...

hello ana!
your cat is very beautiful.
is model this cat?
my girlfriend has other cat.
her cat is very pretty, but it is very bad.
by

david dijo...

Hello, your cat is nice, though to my I do not like the expenses very much, good-bye

LAURA L. dijo...

hi ann!!
your cat is very beautiful!!I have got a fimale cat too. Her name is Misi! My cat is very small and is white. It has a very pink nose and the blue eyes. It is very prett
y but is very noughty!

Mariana dijo...

Hello Ana. I like your cat very much. It seems very paceful. Is it? I do hope that it will be with you for long. Well, You go on enjoying with it.
Bye bye, see you soon. kiss
Mariana and Cristina.