domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Ambitions

To have ambitions is very important, we need something for us to keep on going.
I´d like to study as a teacher training, to have a driving licence and get a car. Then I will buy a house and I´d like to have a permanent job and of course to create my own family. I´d like to be happy and above all to be positive in life.


I am not an ambitions person, I´d only like to carry on a normal life. Althong people are ambitions in general, and if If people have got one, then I would like to have two, because we always like even more.

For me the most important is to to develop my human cualities and to be happy.

1 comentario:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

All your dreams will come true and you will get them if you think about them at least for a minute everyday.
This is the theory... so you have to look for the practice.
Regards