lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

MY FAVOURITE PET.

My favourite pet is a dog. They are so loving, caring and a true friend. My little dog, is a living example of what love is all about, and a she is my litle treasure and holds special place on my heart. Where in this world could you find a friend who is more faithful and pure of heart? I always know that when I get home, I have a friend waiting there for me. After a long day, it is always nice to be greeted by my trusting friend with the wagging tail. Her little eyes seem tosparkle like a diamond and her loving ways can soothe a weary heart.
A dog´s love is muselfish , pure and so ture. No finer friend could a person have than the love of a little dog. Little Dusty gives me great joy as she is an inspiration to me as she brings a smile to my face and a song to my heart. In the spring and summer when the weather is nice, we go for long walks and smells the flowers and the leaves along the woodland´s edge. She is a gentle little dog with a lond bark, though her back is worse that her bite.
Dusty,s love is a radiant as the summer sun and as pure as the morning dew. She is my ray of sunshine, even on a clondy day as she puts my mind at ease. My little Dusty teaches me to be patient and to care.
As her little eyes show me the true meaning of love and of what is important in life. In this hectic world of strees and strain, it is nice to have loyal and trusting friend who would give their life for you, if need be.

No hay comentarios: