domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

My Holy Week and Easter

Hello
This Easter holiday has been an ordinary week, the most important aspect is that it has been the first time that I drove to the village in my new car, which is a Seat Ibiza.
The first days I have met some friends and we played the warhammer, and the most boring thing is going shopping. On Wednesday we left Madrid and we were held up in a traffic jam for a while. The car went very well, and though it is forbidden to drive faster than a hundred forty per hour, I did, but you don´t have to say it, as it is a secret.
We went to my father's home town, near Avila, in the direction of Barco the Avila, is called Muñotello, and it was really cloudy that day, it is normal because it is high up in the mountains, we didn't stop adding wood to the stove, as there isn't central heating there.
They have also opened a new bar in the village and we played darts every night there and have a drink as usual. I have been hiking away from the village and as it has snowed these days the mountain was really beautiful, it was a pity I didn't get the camera with me.
On the way back it has been more complicated, and not because there was a lot of traffic, but because I decided to drive along the high mountain pass and there, because of the altitude the car has had difficulties with fuel combustion. On the other hand the landscape was really beautiful and we enjoyed it a lot
So these have been my holidays this time.
Good-bye and see you soon.
Eric

1 comentario:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

Well done Eric, we are expecting to see some pictures from that beautiful landscape you have seen. Perhaps you can find them on the Internet.
Gredos is a nice place I'd like to go too. I have been to the 'Mira' peak twice.
Hasta pronto!