viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2008

A Biography : Rafa Nadal

Rafa Nadal was born on June 3rd, 1986, in Mallorca,Spain. He was born in the tennis professional world. Like every player's dream, Rafa´s dream is to become number 1 ranked player in the world.
His first victory ocurred in Majorca,in 2002. He also won the 2004 Davis Cup.
He became the youngest player(18 years old). Rafa is better equipped than the other young players. He says, "My only objective is to continue to improve myself because I am only 18 and there are still lots of things to improve. If I improve my game,the classification will follow."

2 comentarios:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

Watching Rafa at Winbledon's final was great. Is there a picture from that day? Add some pictures, if you like, to illustrate that information, it would be brilliant.
See you.

Laura C dijo...

I think that he is a fantastic Player of tennis! He has got many prizes!
Bye, Laura.