martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008

My best trip

My best trip was in January, 2007. My boyfriend and I went to Salamanca. Fortunately, we could go by train, although some days before many trains had been cancelled because of the snow. During the trip we saw that everything was covered with snow. We arrived at Salamanca at night, it was two degrees below zero and we went to a four-star hotel, which was fantastic! That night we went to see the town hall, which at night is so beautifully lighted. We were sight seeing all the following morning, and at dusk, we came back to Madrid by train without being able to forget that we had had a really good time.

4 comentarios:

Mario dijo...

I have never been to Salamanca, but I think that the city must be interesting. I will tell Carlos that we could travel one of these days. The description of the snow is so beautiful that has motivated us to go there as soon as possible. I have enjoyed your writing.
Bye Mariana.

pedroj.martinez dijo...

I find it really interesting too. Particularly the description of the snow is really atractive. I also will return again soon. Salmanaca is so beautiful, and people there seems so kind.
Bye, bye

Unknown dijo...

All my friends have told me interesting things about Salamanca, particularly the atmosphere at the weekends, in the area of Plaza Mayor.Certainly, I will also go there soon,now that winter is coming.

Bye,bye Mariana.

cristina dijo...

hello mariana,the description of Salamanca is very interesting.I have never gone from Salamanca,but somebody told me very good about this.I wish I went some day.
Bye, Bye Mariana