viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

My dream to a famous city in Europe

Last year I went to Amsterdam with two friends. We flew in March so the weather was awful, it was raining all the time, and sometimes snowing too; but we went well equipped with our winter clothes. In the city there were many coffee shops which were decorated beautifully.
While we were walking along the street and avenues we could see that the windows of the houses were with any curtains, and pasengers could see the inside of the houses. It surprised us a lot.
We visited Anna Frank´s house where we discovered how she lived while she was hidden with all her family during the Second Wordl War.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

I enjoyed reading about your holiday in Amsterdam.I think I will go there with my friends soon.Could you give me some advice before I get my bags ready?It was lovely to read about that interesting city.

bye.