viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2008

My first trip in France

The first time I travelled abroad was quite interesting.
We set off from Madrid to Gerona (France) which was at the weekend.
On Monday we continued our trip to France, where our cousings were waiting for us, because they live in Narbona.
Our staying there was brilliant, Narbona is a wonderful place and it has got very nice beaches. After a few days we had to come back, but next time, we will go by plane because the trip was too long.


Bye bye for now.

2 comentarios:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

Can you drive? Did you drive your own car? That is interesting to drive in France is safer than in Spain, I think.
Can you speak French apart from English? Did you learn some words in French? 'merci', 'je vous en prie',

Next time you will tell us about it
It was nice to read that story.
Au revoire!

Mariana dijo...

Hi Cristina!! I think that the trip was very interesting. Some day I will go to Narbona and I will be able to discover this wonderful place.
Look after yourself!!

Bye bye!