viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

About me

Hi! My name is Mariana and I’m going to tell you a bit about me.
I like listening to all kind of music, though my favourite is punk-rock and ska. I regularly play drums, but also the guitar and the piano. I like enjoying my freetime with video games and board games, especially card games. I love staying up late and reading fantasy and mystery books but my favourite novel is “Marianela” by Galdós.

I’m mad about football and my favourite team is “Deportivo de la Coruña”. I also love travelling but I don’t have enough time and money to do it. One of my dreams is flying to Finland to know about people, to learn about its traditions, landscapes and to taste their food, but especially to enjoy seeing the lakes, the midnight sun (this happens when the sun doesn’t fall for some weeks from the middle of May to the end of July) and then the Northern light in autumn.

1 comentario:

dana dijo...

Finland is a very interesting country.I also like travelling next year.I like punk-rock groups like Green day, Red hots, Nirvana.I like lots of sports: swim, jogging, handball.