domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2008

An Unforgettable Trip

I went to Canada two years ago to see one of my favourite countries in the world.I love this country for its beatiful landscapes with lakes, mountains and huge woods with a lot of wild animals like the grizlie bears or the American wolfs .
So I took the aeroplane to initiate one of the most unforgettable trips in my life. After eight hours travelling by aeroplane I arrived there and almost the first thing that I did was to catch the train in order to see The Rocky Mountains as soon as possible.The first thing which I could admire was an enormous blue-coloured lake so beautiful as I had seen it in the Mational Geographic photographs.
The weather was very cold and at that moment it started to snow, giving me the opportunity to see a fantastic view.

No hay comentarios: