miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008

Autobiography

My name is Cristina and I live in Madrid.
I think I am cheerful and positive, but sometimes a bit shy and very proud of myself.
My interests are to go to the cimena to see American movies, and to meet my friends at the weekend, an also to do aerobic, to travel to the beach and listen to music.
I love going shopping, and when I get my salary, the first thing I do is to go shopping with my friends.
I haven´t been to too many places, but I´m sure when I have time and money, I´ll go abroad. The first places, which I´m going to visit will be Venice, Tanzania in Africa and London...
I adore pets, but particularly dogs. I have got one, its name is Pancho, and he´s a little bit grumpy, but also friendly at the same time.
Later on, I will tell you more about my hobbies and my life.

Lots of kisses from

Cristina Juan.

2 comentarios:

Cristina dijo...

Hello my name also is cristina.
I believe that us we get on well since we have very similar interests.
I also like to go shopping and practice aerobics in my free time I Wait that someday you manage to travel to so many places(like) you seize proposed. A greeting Cristina.

iris dijo...

hello Cristina. I have read your text and it is very interesting. I also have a pet and I would like to travel the same as you. for example, I go to the Milán in march, bUT first I 'd like to go to London but it is very expensive... you can read me.