miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Music


I love music, I listen to it every day.
Music makes me feel relaxed, I forget all my problems and turn into a happy person.
I like singing and dancing with the music´s rythm.
The music that I like most is pop and reggeton.
My favourites singers are La quinta estación, El canto del loco, Andy y Lucas, Carlos Baute, Kiko y Sara, .... and I could go on and on.
Today, artists are profesionals and their songs are beautiful.
I wouldn´t mention any in particular as each one contributes to a variety of music.
So music is essential for me and I wouldn´t do anything without it.,

1 comentario:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

I also like listening to music every day. It is like eating a good kind of bread.
Listening to musis is a better way of transmitting feelings much more bigger and wider than the language itself. I think, that in the future when the Man would be completely developed he would be able to use only music to comunicate with all the Mankind, don't you think so?