miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My Mice

Mice are beautiful animals and they are vey intelligent.
I had four mice, two black female mice and two albino female mice. Their name were Arya, Nymeria, Imala and Gwynith.
Arya and Nymeria, the black mice, could have been food for other animals in the zoo, but a man gave them to me. They came when they were 3 weeks old, they were very little and beautiful. (photo)




















I trained them to come to me when I called them. They were nicer, funnier and very playloving. I loved them.

Arya photo


















Nymeria photo













Adult Arya and Nymeria Photo














Imala and Gwynith arrived to me home when Arya and Nymeria were dead. I adopted them in an animal welfare programme that has a lot of small animals, rabbits, hamsters, ginea pigs, mice, rats,... to be adopted, the web site is www.madrigueraweb.org

Imala and Gwynith were adult mice and because of that they were shier animals. They had allergy to almost everithing and Gwynith had lot of problems in the skin because of that. I took her to the vet lot of times.

Imala Photo

















Gwynith photo














Nymeria and Gwynith were buried in Asturias. Arya was buried in "La Pedriza" and Imala in "El Espinar", not far from Madrid.

I still love them a lot!!

1 comentario:

pedroj.martinez dijo...

That is great,
I admire you because you are so kind to animals. Your life is entirely devoted to animals, isn't that true...?

I find it is rally great.