viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

My ideal holiday

I'm going to China. In China I will go to the best hotel where I could see any interesting place. I would like to eat in the best restaurant, I will have shushi and sake. In the afternoon I will go the beautiful park where I will see people walking, I will listen to the oriental music. At night, I will go to the party which Chinese go and they will show me the best places where I should enjoy. The next day, I will wake up and I will have breakfast in a nice place.
In the evening. I will take photographs and I will go shopping, if I could.

I'm here now, but I need a lot of money and I have to learn the language well. I want to go with my friends or with my family

2 comentarios:

DAVIDMTS dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
DAVIDMTS dijo...

Hello Mau,I want to go with you to your trip to China, and take a stroll through the Chinese wall.

Regards.