sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

An unexpected accident

All they were in the garden of the school playing,make happy,euphoric,adundance of vitality...
When my friend happen an idea,to swing with the string that was surrounding the garden, they encouraged me to do it.I was nervuous an,I said they are going to swing.
They all were swinging,when I come they all decided to swing me. They did it in such a away that I went to hit against the wall and fell to the soil almost unconscious.The director of the school I ask foor the culprits.I did not accused anybody and they punished them all.
Ultimately they decided to remove the string of the garden,in order that other pupils were not commiting the same act.

2 comentarios:

Heavy dijo...

Hi!!
can you tell me the story!
because I do not understand it¡

MauDr77 dijo...

Hi! When I was a children, in my school we hadn't fence about school. I have to go, sorry

More kiss!