viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

The Last Book I Have Read.

The last book I have read was The Legend of Huma of Richard aknaak of the collection of Dragolance. I read it a moth ago. This collection tells the story of a magical world kryn in this world of magician dwarves, elves and the warrios of Samia, with the good dragon, fighting Dragons of Dark goddess and their armis. In The Legend of Huma, telles the story of warrios of Solamia, whose name is Huma, who afther a series of adventure with his friends, one friend is a child who is a magician, an hunderbull, an earl, another warrios of Solmia and silver-dragon, tagg them self the only weapon capable of defeating the Dark goodess Takkesi. And the end is in the book.
I liked the book and because is fiction. I have mentioned this book, as it was recomended to me. If anyone is interested I can loend it to you.

No hay comentarios: