viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

My Ideal Holiday

On my ideal holiday, first I will go to the beach with my friends, and we will go to the party at night till the early morning. I will get up at sunrise and I will take a shower, and we will go to a coffe shop, we will walk along the beach.
When we finish the holyday in beach, we will go back home.
The next week, I will travel with my boyfriend to Holland, on Monday we will stay in the hotel and at night we will walk along the streetThe next day we would visit a museum and Anne Frank house too.
If we were rich, we would travel by boat along the city canals, but I don't speak Dutch lenguage. One friend told me that Amsterdam is a very beautiful and very enjoyable town. Amsterdam has alot of bridges and many street markets for flowers.

2 comentarios:

bruja dijo...

Hi,
I also would like to share this journey with you, it looks very exciting. if you we signed this summer and your can come with me to my picture.

MauDr77 dijo...

I love you!